Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about it.
This weeks top ten list is a rewind so you can choose any past topic you want. I have chosen to do the Top Ten Books I'd Want on a Desert Island:
1. Harry Potter - I'll count the seven books as one;
2. The Lord of the Rings - being stuck on an island I might actually get around to reading this;
3. Silvermay by James Moloney - My favourite book that I read in 2011;
4. Hourglass by Myra McEntire - My favourite book so far in 2012;
5. Vampire Academy - One of my favourite series;
6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins;
7. A Dictionary;
8. An Atlas;
9. Marley and Me by John Grogan - so much like my dog.
10. A book about raft building or something to help me get off the island.