Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about it.
This weeks question is my top ten 2013 reading goals:
1. Read at least 200 books.
2. Read at least 150 from my TBR
3. Finish at least half the series that I have started.
4. Read The Lord of the Rings Trilogy - been on my bookshelf the longest unread.
5. Finish the year with as many books on my read shelf as on my unread shelf.
6. Read less books from the Library
7. Read two books to every book that I buy
That's all I can think of right now. I will update this post if I can think of three more.