Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about it.
This weeks question is my Top Ten Winter TBR:
Well, it's summer here in Australia (and hot) but here's my list:
1. Forever by Maggie Stiefvater - I just recently read Shiver and Linger and want to complete the series.
2. A Dog named Christmas by Greg Kincaid- I have read this before but think it would be the perfect book to read around Christmas.
3. Insurgent by Veronica Roth - My library has it on order and I am first in the queue for it.
4. Allegiant by Veronica Roth - same as #3
5. The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien - my dad keeps pestering me to watch the films but I want to read the books first. I think I'll just aim for the first one for now.
6. The Help by Katheryn Stockett - same reason as #5 except that it's my mum.
7. Jamaican Inn by Daphne du Maurier - Rebecca is one of my favourite books of all time so I want to read her other books.
8. The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan - I absolutely love this series so far just need to finish it.
9. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen - I have never read any Jane Austen and thought I would start with her first published novel.
10. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - This book looks really interesting and I can't wait to read it.