Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about it.
This weeks topic is my top ten places that books have made me want to visit:
1. Hogwarts - I'm still waiting for my letter......
2. Amsterdam - The Fault in Our Stars made me want to go there plus I've always wanted to go to the Anne Frank House.
3. Chicago - so it might not be the Chicago of today in Divergent, but the constant mentions of looking up at the Willis Tower has made me want to go there.
4. New York - I have always wanted to go to New York but the Mortal Instruments series have made me want to go there even more.
5. Forks - It seems really enchanting in the Twilight books. Plus it has completely different weather to where I live.
6. Narnia - Just the fact that this place has talking animals makes me want to go there.
7. London - There are too many books to mentioned that have influenced me to want to go to London.
8. Paris - Anna and the French Kiss describes Paris in a way that made me want to go there.
9. Corrigan - Jasper Jones made me want to go to this small Australian mining town.
10. Camp Half Blood - I've only read the first 2 Percy Jackson books but Camp Half Blood sounds really awesome.